Phamm is an open-source project released under GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Multi roles access:
- Admin/Manager (full access);
- postmaster (manage accounts under own domain)
- account/user (manage own account only)
- Front-end written in PHP (do not require external libraries);
- Require PHP5;
- support UTF-8;
- use plug-in system
- support XHTML 1.0 Transitional;
- use js limited for not essential operations;
Plug-ins use XML descriptor files easy to customize. At this time you can find inside Phamm these tested plug-ins:
- mail.xml – Virtual mailbox
- alias.xml – Virtual mail alias
- http://ftp.xml – Virtual FTP account
- proxy.xml – Virtual Proxy access
- person.xml – LDAP Adress Book
Typical use of Phamm is manage account for a mail server with virtual domain account but other uses are possible, for example manage ftp or proxy account. Phamm provide integration for different objectClass to obtain a base data single-sign-on ready.
If you are looking for a Postfix LDAP Front-end Phamm could be a good solution. Other MTA’s can be used like qmail-ldap, Courier, Exim and Dovecot.